Wednesday, July 04, 2018

I Am Not What You Think I Am, For, After Me, Another One Is Coming, Whose Sandal I Am Not Worthy To Untie

"After that time, GOD removed him and raised up David as king, to whom HE bore witness saying: I have found David, the son of Jesse, a man after MY own heart, who will do all I want him to do.

It is from the descendants of David that GOD has now raised up the promised Savior of Israel, JESUS.  Before HE appeared, John proclaimed a baptism of repentance for all the people of Israel.  As John was ending his life's work, he said: 'I am not what you think I am, for, after me, another one is coming, whose sandal I am not worthy to untie.'

Brothers, children and descendants of Abraham, and you, also, who fear GOD, it is to you that this message of salvation has been sent." - Acts 13:22-26




(The mission of John the Baptist.)

On-Site
On-Track

No comments:

Post a Comment