Saturday, September 22, 2018

Unshakable Confidence In GOD

"My enemies turn back when I call on you for help; now I know, that GOD is for me.
In GOD, whose word I praise; in GOD I trust, without fear.  What can mortals do against me?
I am bound to YOU by vows, O GOD; I shall offer my thanksgiving.
For YOU have rescued my soul from death and my feet from stumbling; that I might walk in GOD's presence, in the light of the living."
Psalm 56:10-14


(We can only know what GOD thinks of human suffering from HIS Son, GOD's Word to us.  When JESUS saw Martha weeping HE started to cry HIMSELF [John 11:33-34.  But in the end, GOD 'will wipe all the tears away' and there will be no more crying [Revelation 21:4].

It is good to pray with this psalm, on the face of so much suffering and so many tears that don't find a human answer.

This is a prayer of the millions of oppressed who live, and no doubt will die crushed.  'YOU, LORD, have gathered our tears!')

On-Site
On-Track

No comments:

Post a Comment