Saturday, September 01, 2018

Be Not Scared Of Them Or I Will Scare You In Their Presence!

"But you, get ready for action; stand up and say to them all that I command you.  Be not scared of them or I will scare you in their presence!
See, I will make you a fortified city, a pillar of iron with walls of bronze, against all the nations, against the kings and princes of Judah, against the priests and the people of the land.  They will fight against you but shall not overcome you, for I AM with you to rescue you--it is YAHWEH who speaks.'" - Jeremiah 1:17-19 
Jeremiah, The Rejected Prophet
(Be not scared of them or I will scare you in their presence!  This is an amazing revelation of the demanding love of YAHWEH.  HE has decided to make this lad HIS chosen one and forces him to overcome and forget his human weakness.

I AM with you to rescue you.  YAHWEH repeats what HE said to Moses when HE called him [Exodus 3:12] and what HE will also say to Paul [Acts 26:17].  Moreover, Jeremiah is assured that the LORD destined him for this mission, of which he had never thought, and which frightens him.  Later, the same will be said of John the Baptist [Luke 1:15], of CHRIST [see Isaiah 49] and of Paul [Galatians 1:15].)

On-Site
On-Track    

No comments:

Post a Comment