Friday, July 29, 2016

If They Change Their Ways, I Will Then Refrain From Doing The Harm I Planned

Hello! and happy TGIF to all of us, GUYS.  Our "daily bread" this Friday:

THE GOOD NEWS (29 July 2016)
"At times I warn a nation or a kingdom that I will uproot or destroy it.  But if they change their ways, I then relent and refrain from doing the harm I had intended to do.
At other times I declare that a nation or kingdom will be built up and planted but then they do what displeases ME and do not listen to ME, so I decide to reverse the good deeds that I intend to do.
And YAHWEH added, 'Now tell the people of Judah and to those who live in Jerusalem: YAHWEH says to you, 'Listen, I AM planning to destroy you; I AM hatching a devastating plot against you!  Turn from your evil ways; rectify your conduct and your deeds.'  But you reply: 'It's no use!  We shall follow our own plans'; and each one goes on obeying his stubborn heart." - Jeremiah 18:7-12 
GOD's Wrath, If We Will Not Mend!
(At any time, one can be converted and GOD will act accordingly.  There is no plan of GOD written beforehand that we have to follow, pushed to do good or evil by some fatal destiny.  GOD is continually creating and HE achieves HIS plan for the world while renewing each day the free relation it maintains with us.  The Bible supports these two statements, that nothing escapes GOD and that we are free.)

The All-Seeing GOD, But We Are Free

No comments:

Post a Comment