Sunday, July 17, 2016

GOD's Mysterious Plan

Hello! and happy holy and family day to all of us, GUYS.  Our first-thing-first this Sunday:

THE GOOD NEWS (17 July 2016)
"At present I rejoice when I suffer for YOU;  I complete in my own flesh what is lacking in the sufferings of CHRIST for the sake of HIS body, which is the Church.  For I am serving the Church since GOD entrusted to me the ministry to make the word of GOD fully known.  I mean that mysterious plan that for centuries and generations remained secret, and which GOD has now revealed to HIS holy ones.
GOD willed to make known to them the riches and even the glory that HIS mysterious plan reserved for the pagan nations: CHRIST is in you and you may hope GOD's Glory.
This CHRIST we preach.  We warn and teach everyone true wisdom, aiming to make everyone perfect in CHRIST.  For this cause I labor and struggle with the energy of CHRIST working powerfully in me." - Colossians 1:24-28 
The Glory Of GOD
(I complete in my own flesh what is lacking in the sufferings of CHRIST.  After CHRIST's death something would be lacking in the salvation of the world, if JESUS followers and apostles did not, in their turn, meet with trials and sufferings.  Working for the Church means suffering for the Church; to work for the rule of justice is to suffer for the sake of justice.

HIS mysterious plan: see Ephesians 3:5.  We must not forget that in those days, no one even thought of the common destiny of humanity: they did not even speak of humanity.  Moreover, neither the Greeks nor the Romans looked beyond their actual existence.  Paul is amazed by the generosity of GOD whose promises are for all people, without distinction.  We, too, are offered nothing less than a share in the Glory of GOD, that is to say, all the riches found in HIM.)


No comments:

Post a Comment