Friday, June 03, 2016

The Shepherds Of Israel

Hi! and happy TGIF to all of us, GUYS.  For our "daily bread" this Friday:

THE GOOD NEWS (03 June 2016)
"Indeed YAHWEH says this: I MYSELF will care for MY sheep and watch over them.  As the shepherd looks after his flock when he finds them scattered, so will I watch over MY sheep and gather them from all the places where they were scattered in a time of cloud and fog.  I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from other countries.  I will lead them to their own land and pasture them on the mountains of Israel in all the valleys and inhabited regions of the land.  I will take them to good pastures on the high mountains of Israel.  I MYSELF will tend MY sheep and let them rest, word of YAHWEH.  I will search for the lost and lead back the strays.  I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak, but the fat and strong will be eliminated.  I will shepherd MY flock with justice." - Ezekiel 34:11-16 



(I MYSELF will care for MY sheep.  Now YAHWEH has rejected Israel's leaders who have disappeared in the catastrophe and promises to become Israel's pastor.  YAHWEH will be the good shepherd and HE names the responsibilities of a shepherd: to gather, protect, and feed everyone, and to hold back the very powerful.

The time of cloud and fog, when GOD seemed distant and Israel was overwhelmed and without hope, are over.  Now YAHWEH will gather HIS people from among the nations.  The Kingdom that GOD has prepared for this discouraged crowd will surpass all they could ever hope for.  Not only will they enjoy material prosperity, but will also live in peace and rest with GOD.  I MYSELF, will let them rest [v. 15].)
  
On-Track

No comments:

Post a Comment