Monday, June 13, 2016

Morning Prayer

Hi! happy good first day of the week to all of us, GUYS.  For our "food for the soul" this Monday:

THE GOOD NEWS (13 June 2016)

"O LORD, listen to my words and hear my complaint,

give heed to my sighs, my King and my GOD.

From daybreak YOU hear  my voice, from dawn I am in YOUR presence watching for YOU.

YOU are not a GOD who delights in wickedness; evil has no place in YOU.

The arrogant cannot stand before YOU.  YOU hate all who do evil;

YOU destroy all who speak falsehood, who thirst for blood and live on lies; all of them the LORD detests.
- Psalm 5:2-7


(Let us begin the day by asking GOD to be our light and our strength; going also to the house of GOD, HIS temple where HIS light and HIS strength are within our reach.)

The House Of GOD



No comments:

Post a Comment