Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Triumphant Trust In GOD

 "YAHWEH is my light and my salvation
--whom shall I fear?
YAHWEH is the rampart of my life;
I will not be afraid.

One thing I ask of YAHWEH, one thing I seek--
that I may dwell in HIS house all the days of my life,
to gaze at HIS jewel and to visit HIS Sanctuary.

I hope, I am sure,
that I will see the goodness of YAHWEH
in the land of the living.

Trust in YAHWEH, be strong and courageous
yes, put your hope in YAHWEH!"
- Psalm 27:1. 4. 13-14

(In the struggles of this life, the believer is not discouraged, but clings to the hope the LORD has in store for us at the end of the conflict.  A trust without limits: Though my father and mother forsake me, yet will the LORD receive me.  To such a GOD, the psalmist can say: One thing I seek... [to] dwell in the house of the LORD.  All the struggles, trials and temptations will not let us forget the house of the LORD at the end of the road.)

No comments:

Post a Comment