Monday, February 06, 2017

May The LORD Be Glad In HIS Works

Hello! and happy good first day of the week to all of us, GUYS.  Our "daily bread" this Monday:

THE GOOD NEWS (06 February 2017)

"When you send forth YOUR spirit,
they are created,
and the face of the earth is renewed.
May the glory of the LORD endure forever;
may the LORD rejoice in HIS works!

HE looks on the earth, and it quakes;
HE touches the mountain, and it smokes.
I will sing to the LORD all my life;
I will sing praise to GOD while I live.
May my song give HIM pleasure,
as the LORD gives me delight.
May sinners vanish from the earth,
and may the wicked be no more.
Bless the LORD, my soul!"
- Psalm 104:30-35




(This psalm has a deeply human touch: everything exists for the benefit of humanity.  Humankind is called to be the consciousness that understands the universe and is able to admire it, the voice that praises the Creator, the artisan called to beautify it and organize it for the service of people, all people.  Our psalms and songs of praise would be useless if they did not express human effort to build a world reflecting the purity and infinite riches of GOD.)

On-Site
On-Track 

No comments:

Post a Comment