Friday, August 12, 2016

Song Of The Saved

Hello! and happy TGIF to all of us, GUYS.  Our "food for the soul" this Friday:

THE GOOD NEWS (12 August 2016)

"HE is the GOD of my salvation;
in HIM I trust and am not afraid,
YAHWEH is my strength: HIM I will praise,
the one who saved me.

You will draw water with joy
from the very fountain of salvation.
Then you will say: 'Praise to the LORD,
break into songs of joy for HIM,
proclaim HIS marvelous deeds among the nations
and exalt HIS Name.

Sing to the LORD: wonders HE has done
let these be known all over the earth.
Sing for joy, O people of Zion,
for great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel'."
- Isaiah 12:2-6

Praise To The LORD!


(We have here a song of thanksgiving.  About the fountains of salvation, see Isaiah 55:1 and the story of the Samaritan woman in John 4:1.)

On-Track

No comments:

Post a Comment