Friday, December 25, 2020

The Magnificent Promises Of GOD

 "I will sing forever, O YAHWEH, of YOUR love, and proclaim YOUR faithfulness from age to age.
I will declare how steadfast is YOUR love, how firm YOUR faithfulness.
YOU said, 'I have made a Covenant with David, MY chosen one; I have made a pledge to MY servant.  I establish his descendants forever; I build his throne for all generations.'
He will call on ME, 'YOU are my FATHER, my GOD, my Rock, my Savior.'
I will keep MY Covenant firm forever, and MY love for him will endure."
- Psalm 89:2-5.27.29


(Those very powerful words "love" and "faithfulness" occur not without a purpose.  JESUS has explained to us in no uncertain terms throughout the Gospels the power of these words.  If only these could become part of our daily agenda, then we can assure ourselves of happiness here on earth and eternity.

Here is a good psalm to pray in times of national or international conflict.  If a human being is injured, GOD is injured.  The love of GOD is faithful.  Despite everything, the love of GOD cannot turn back.)

No comments:

Post a Comment