Sunday, September 15, 2019

CHRIST JESUS Came Into The World To Save Sinners

"I give thanks to CHRIST JESUS, our LORD, who is my strength, who has considered me trustworthy, and appointed me to HIS service, although I had been a blasphemer, a persecutor and a fanatical enemy.  However, HE took mercy on me, because I did not know what I was doing when I opposed the faith; and the grace of our LORD was more than abundant, together with faith and love that are in CHRIST JESUS.
This saying is true and worthy of belief: CHRIST JESUS came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the first.  Because of that, I was forgiven; CHRIST JESUS wanted to display HIS utmost patience, so that I might be an example for all who are to believe, and obtain eternal life.  To the King of ages, the only GOD, who lives beyond every perishable and visible creation--to HIM, be honor and glory forever, Amen!" - 1 Timothy 1:12-17 

(CHRIST JESUS came into the world to save sinners.  The new masters remain with their theories instead of facing the reality of sin.  It is the reality of our sin that makes the grace of GOD a grace, and our salvation a true salvation.)

On-Site

No comments:

Post a Comment