Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Triumphant Trust In GOD

"Hear my voice when I call, O YAHWEH, 
have mercy on me and answer.
My heart says to you,
'I seek YOUR face, O YAHWEH.'

Do not hide YOUR face from me
nor turn away YOUR servant in anger.
YOU are my protector, do not reject me;
abandon me not, O GOD my savior!

I hope, I am sure,
that I will see the goodness of YAHWEH
in the land of the living.

Trust in YAHWEH, be strong and courageous
yes, put your hope in YAHWEH!"
- Psalm 27:7-8. 8-9. 13-14


(In the struggles of this life, the believer is not discouraged, but clings to the hope the LORD have in store for us at the end of the conflict.  A trust without limits: Though my father and mother forsake me, yet will the LORD receive me.  To such a GOD, the psalmist can say: One thing I seek... (to) dwell in the house of the LORD.  All the struggles, trials and temptations will not let us forget the house of the LORD at the end of the road.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment